Star Career Academy
Star Career Academy – Education towards employment. What makes us unique, and unlike other trade schools, is the dedication of our staff to provide performance-based occupational training. Students will be prepared for entry-level employment in allied medical assisting and other health fields, hotel/restaurant management, cosmetology, or a choice from our professional baking, pastry, culinary, or cooking schools. Students gain the knowledge and confidence they need so that they may quickly gain employment and achieve the success they desire. Choose from any of our convenient locations in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania.
Call (888) 331-7240 today for more information!
The Career Services Department at Star Career Academy specializes in guiding students for externships as well as career placement after graduation. Resume writing and job search sessions go right along with training in the technical medical courses, cooking schools, or any of the other Star Career Academy programs. Additionally, there are career guidance and school career fairs, where our career service professionals work with you every step of the way to give you the greatest chance at success.
At Star Career Academy you get more assistance than you would at any number of trade schools. Every program at Star Career Academy includes career preparation sessions. We review hiring procedures, help write your resume and improve your employment interview skills. When you graduate, we will help match you with potential employers – many of who call on us throughout the year to fill available openings. Although we cannot guarantee employment, we have, over the years, built a placement record we are proud of. There is no additional charge for placement assistance, either when you graduate or at any future time you wish to use this service.
The mission of Star Career Academy is to:
- Provide performance-based occupational training to prepare students for entry-level employment in allied health fields, cosmetology, professional cooking, baking and pastry arts, and hotel and restaurant management.
- Help students gain the confidence needed to perform at their highest potential and pursue life-long learning and advancement.
- Help students understand and meet professional ethical standards.
- The administration and faculty of Star Career Academy are committed to facilitating the mission by:
- Meeting standards of excellence as determined by its accrediting and licensing agencies.
- Delivering programs that meet the needs of the community.
- Providing the support services needed to allow all students to achieve their goals.
- Ensuring that the school has the resources needed to realize its educational objectives.
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC)
Your education is an investment that can repay you many times over in the years to come. Our Financial Aid Team will help you achieve your career goals. Financial aid programs offer a way to bridge the gap between what the student and family can provide and what it will cost to attend the school if you qualify. Star Career Academy uses the Free Application for Federal Student Aid application (FAFSA) to determine eligibility for Federal Financial Aid Programs.
Star Career Academy programs are approved training under the Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB), the Post-9/11 GI Bill and the Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) at the following campuses: Brick, Clifton, Egg Harbor Township, Newark, Manhattan, Syosset, Philadelphia.
Programs Available at Star Career Academy:Baking and Pastry Arts
Hotel and Restaurant Management
Insurance and Health Information Technology
Professional Pastry and Baking Arts